20 April 2020

Hola, buenos días estudiantes inteligentes, hoy es lunes (tú día favorito)

La cación de hoy es 

Shakira y Anuel AA - Me Gusta



Español 1
** Answer Garden - what ZOOM sessions do you ALREADY have this week?

1. Review your notes on conjugating -ar, -er, and -ir verbs.  

2. Complete this review activity on Conjuguemos.com and play until you get 100%
Remember if you have not already, you will need to register with an account my class code is. 



Then please send me a message on Remind and I will add you into the correct class.  You won't see any assignments until I add you to a class. 



Español 2

** Answer Garden - what ZOOM sessions do you ALREADY have this week?

1.  Complete the two review "quizzes" on Conjuguemos.com and play until you get 100%
Remember if you have not already, you will need to register with an account my class code is. 



Then please send me a message on Remind and I will add you into the correct class.  You won't see any assignments until I add you to a class.