18 May 2020

Hola preciosos - it's the final lunes of the semester.  It's a bittersweet ending but nonetheless, we all have a well-earned summer break ahead of us.  😁



Ricky Martin - Adiós


Español 1 y 2

Projects are due today.  Any and all make-up/late work should already be done.  I will be updating work this afternoon and be done about 2 (ish) pm.  Please check to make sure I have everything you have done entered into Synergy, if not please message me after 2 pm. I think Synergy is going offline tomorrow.


Projects: must be submitted by 8 pm today via:

 *a Shared  Google doc. to anitaminguela@gmail.com

*a shared Office 365 doc.  (your school account)  shared with  anita.minguela@cobbk12.org 
 or
 *email me 1 file (not every page individually)  to anita.minguela@cobbk12.org


 PLEASE do not send each page individually via email or Remind.   I will not view these.